This program has taught me the value of community of practices when it comes to achieving goals for the early childhood field. I have also learned the value of quality early childhood education. It provides so many benefits and prevents so many long-term issues for children and their families. Early childhood education promotes school readiness and even allows children with difficult home lives to survive trauma with fewer and less severe long-term consequences. From completing this program I have also learned how much cultural responsiveness and diversity matters in early childhood and society.
A long-term goal for my career as an early childhood professional is to use my knowledge to support families through their challenges by being an authentic, flexible and collaborative early education leader. I also wish to make the high-quality service that I offer accessible to all of the children in the community. After completing this program,I feel empowered as an agent of social change.
I would like to thank the instructor of the course for their diligence and support. My colleagues offered me support, inspiration and alternative perceptions of many issues. Thank you for your hard work. I wish you all the best.
Favorite quote: " To Teach is to Love"
-Annaalieza Perkins
Hi Annaalieza!
ReplyDeleteI love your choice of being authentic to produce high-quality early childhood education. Over the course, we have gained a great amount of knowledge that may be applied to reality situations within this specific field. Your quote, "To teach is to love", is very powerful, as it reminds me of why I enjoy what I do. When you are doing something you love, it does not feel as though you are actually working. I wish you nothing but much success in your near future, you can do it! :)
Annaalieza,
ReplyDeleteThe idea of a community of practice was very new to me as well. I loved the idea of collaborating with like-minded individuals that shared my true passion within this field. Just as I have enjoyed sharing new ideas with you and other colleagues, this may be the thing I miss most. I wish you much success in your future and hope to keep in contact!
Annaalieza,
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the help through out this program. I want to wish you all the luck with your future goals and what my be ahead of you. We made it!!
Lyndy
Annaalieza,
ReplyDeleteWe can all take a deep breath and pat ourselves on the back because we made it. I have had several classes with you and I really enjoy reading all your posts, blogs, and comments. We can now say that we are about to graduate yippee. Good luck on your future and Congratulations.
Annaalieza,
ReplyDeleteI see we all have the same feelings of pride and accomplishment! We have made it, and I want to wish you the very best on your upcoming journey in life!!